Thursday, July 27, 2006

A day with mom


Now that I am a month I sure do enjoy certain things a lot. At the begining of each day I hepl Mom feed all of our animals - a cat, two dogs, and some fish. One thing I like to do in the morning is to look at my cute self in the mirror. I will lay in front of a mirror for about 20 minutes just as happy as could be. After breakfast mom usually tries to run at least one errand out of the house and I get to ride in my carseat. I have stopped being so fussy about it. I will take about an hour nap and then I'm ready to eat some lunch which is milk for now. After I fill my belly I am ready for a snooze that lasts from a couple hours to four hours depending on what I feel like. Mom attempts to do some house work then or something fun like knit or make cards. When I wake up I am ready to eat again. I will hang out on the couch after that or have my big brother read me a story or swing in my cool swing. Then it will be about time for Daddy to come home. I like to sit in my bouncy chair and listen to him clatter the pans while cooking dinner. After dinner I hang out and listen to everyone talk and watch tv. Mom tries to feed me a good night dinner around 9 0r 10 to make sure I sleep for a good 4 hours. Sometimes I fall asleep with Mom in her big bed and then Daddy comes and places me in my crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment