Thursday, July 27, 2006

My third week





I started off my third week by taking Daddy to the airport on Monday. He had to go to a meeting in Cambridge. On Tuesday Mommy & I woke up to no electricity. Luckily, it was not a super hot day. Mrs. Anderson & her two daughters came to play with me. The electricity finally came on 6 hous later. On Wednesday I went with Mommy to my first prayer circle. We talked about the women's mission for this fall. There are such loving women in Mommy's prayer group. Later that day Daddy came home from his trip and brought me a surprise- a book, Make way for Ducklings, that is famous from Boston. He read it to me too! On Thursday we went to church to visit some more new friends. Marcia fed me lunch. Then we went to the mall but I slept the whole time. On Friday we went to eat fried chicken in Castle Rock and there were a bunch of people there who were going to the rodeo. They kept waking me up so Daddy had to hold me during dinner. Saturday we went shopping for me a stroller. Sunday we went to church and then I watched the race with Daddy while Mommy went to see The Devil wears Prada at the movies with her friend. Then Sunday evening my brother Eric returned from his mission trip to Kentucky. Enjoy these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment