Monday, July 17, 2006

My second week









On day 12 my belly button stem fell off. On day 13 I watched my first race with daddy while mommy went to see the pirate moviewith my brothers. On day 14 some friends brought us dinner- Maggiano's-Huge thanks to Kumu and Ganesh. On day 15 Grandma Carter came to visit for half a day and took me to Sonic for my first time. On day 16 I went with mommy and the neighbor for a girls lunch at Panera Bread. On day 17 I went for my check up at the doctors, where they told me I weighed 8lbs and 8 oz. They also pricked my foot to take some blood - which made me cry and cry. The doctor said I looked great. On day 18 we took my brother Eric to church at 6 in the morning so he could go on the mission trip. Then later we had a girls night in while my big brother Adam went to the races with daddy. On day 19 mom and dad took me shopping for a dress to wear to church and all the sales ladies wanted to help me. On day 20 mommy and daddy took me to church and Ms Skipp held me the whole service. Here are some pictures to enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Lola is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!! love,alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace and Virgil,Congratulations on such a sweetie! I am so happy for you.Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey candy, this is alisha thank you so much for the gift lola is very beatiful!! my computer broke so i forgot the name but i found ur blog on the back of the note thank you for that too.

    ReplyDelete