Friday, June 25, 2010

One day until birthday!!! Let the preparations begin!

Lola helped me bake her cake for her party. She's excited to being turning four. Recently she told me that "I know you want me to be your little girl, but I have to grow up mom." We had so much to get done today. I had to make the candy toppers for the cupcakes, make the gift bags, go to costco for the food, & wrap her presents. Luckily, the boys made it to town to help because Daddy was not feeling well. We were up til 1 in the morning packing up the gift bags. Left to do On the morning of her birthday we whipped up a cute little fievel table for the kids to sit at and put the finishing touches on the Fievel Ocean cake, filled the water squirter party favors and cut up all the fruit and made a sandwich tray.[gallery columns="2" orderby="ID"]

No comments:

Post a Comment